The machines you have seen so far are prototypes. In order to begin production we must order tooling for the large cast-aluminum parts. This will happen immediately upon taking early-adopter orders. The production plan is as follows:
- Manufacture tooling (6 weeks)
- First article inspection from tooling (1 week)
- Order production parts (2 weeks)
- Ship production parts (3 weeks)
- Assembly (first units within days)
Any of these durations could be longer or shorter. We estimate shipments will begin 12 weeks from taking orders, but that may change. We will keep you updated regularly with the progress.
Please sign in to leave a comment.