Using the Pendant Interface
- Controls the amount of steps the motor will take for every click of the scroll wheel. The highlighted green option indicates the current selection.
- Indicates the currently selected axis that will be moved with the jog wheel, highlighted in green.
- Current machine position.
- Controls for homing the machine for each axis. The top button is Home All.
- Shows the current status of the selected tool.
- Measure Z will find and set the limits of the Z axis. Make sure to have the probe selected when using this command.
- Macro will open the current list of macros files stored on the machine.
- Tool selection, the currently selected tool is highlighted in yellow.
Upgrading Pendant Firmware
See article 4.5 Upgrading Firmware