First, backup your existing configuration. This is not just to be safe; there are specific values that you will need to copy over to the new configuration. Select all files in the system editor, right click and "Download as ZIP"
Next, upload the attached file "Duet2and3Firmware-3.0.zip". DO NOT UPDATE THE MACHINE.
to update the WiFi Firmware.
Once that is complete, send:
to upgrade to an intermediate firmware.
Now, upload the latest firmware (attached "Duet2CombinedFirmware.bin", or https://github.com/Duet3D/RepRapFirmware/releases), and Install the update.
Now you must update all the files that were custom to your machine, including, but not limited to:
- Machine name (config.g)
- MInimum U value (config.g)
- tcreate#.g, tpre#.g, tpost#g, and tfree#.g files depending on your turret configuration (the files are based on spindles in T1 and T2 and FDM tools in T3, T4, and T5)
- Tool locking positions (tpre#.g and tprime#.g)
- Cleaning positions (tprime#.g)
- Tool offsets (config-override.g)