This tutorial describes how to add the Diabase H-Series plugin to Cura software, and how to configure Cura for use with the H-Series machine.
- If not installed already, download Cura free from the Ultimaker Website
- Download "HSeriesPost.py" and "DiabaseCuraEmptyProject.3mf" from
the github repository. These files contain the Cura post-processor, and necessary Cura settings which modify the g-codes from Cura to work with the H-series
- Open the DiabaseCuraEmptyProject.3mf project file, which will open Cura. Select "Open as Project" in the dialog box.
- You will need to "create new" settings based on the project file, or update existing if you have already created these settings:
- In Cura, select the menu option ‘Help’ > ‘Show Configuration Folder’
- Open the folder (or create one) titled ‘Scripts’
- Move the HSeriesPost.py file into the ‘Scripts’ folder
- Close and reopen Cura
- Start the plugin by navigating to 'Extensions' > 'Post Processing' > 'Modify G-Code'
- Click 'Add a script' and select "Diabase Post Processor", then make sure both options are checked as below:
- That is all. Continue processing and slicing files as done in the tutorial.