The H-Series is a capable yet complicated machine. There are many motor drives, heater circuits, and fans, among other things (see Electronics Summary for detailed information). Most everything is automatically handled by the controller, but at the same time, virtually anything can be modified fairly easily.
Follow these steps to get started with the H-Series Machine:
- Read the Safety Information first!
- Remove your machine from the crate: Uncrating
- Physically mount your machine on a sturdy surface with bolt-holes located at the appropriate locations (Workbench Design)
- For Hybrid machines, assemble the bellows and build enclosure
- Open Simplify3D and install starting factory file
- Install the H-Series Wizard software
- Power up your machine by plugging it in and turning on the switch at the back of the cabinet
- Set up WiFi by following instruction here: Set Up WiFi
- Connect to your machine with a computer, the tablet, or any Android device
- Install the H-Series Post Processor
- Begin our Tutorials
See this video for an introduction to the machine: