The H-Series is a capable yet complicated machine. There are many motor drives, heater circuits, and fans, among other things (see Electronics Summary for detailed information). Most everything is automatically handled by the controller, but at the same time, virtually anything can be modified fairly easily.
Follow these steps to get started with the H-Series Machine:
- Physically mount your machine on a sturdy surface with bolt-holes located at the appropriate locations (Workbench Design)
- Power up your machine by plugging it in and turning on the switch at the back of the cabinet
- Set up WiFi by following instruction here: Set Up WiFi
- Connect to your machine with a computer or the tablet
- Click "Home All" from Machine Control page to verify all axes and switches are working